Back to course home page
Fordham College at Lincoln Center
Dept. of Computer and Info. Sciences
CSLV 4650 -- Cyberspace: Ethics & Issues
Prof. Robert K. Moniot
During this semester, each student in this class is expected to
for term papers
Your in-class presentation should be on the same topic as either your
midterm paper or your final paper, but the other paper should be on a
different topic. For each paper, students must submit first a
proposal or outline, then a rough draft, and finally the
- an in-class presentation (approx. 30 minutes plus discussion)
- a midterm research paper (1000 to 2000 words in length)
- a final term research paper (2000 to 4000 words in length)
The in-class presentations
by different students must all be on different topics. When
deciding what topic to choose for your presentation, consult
the schedule of presentations
posted on the class web page to find out what topics have already been
- Sep. 23:
- Proposal for midterm paper due.
- Oct. 7:
- First draft of midterm paper due.
- Oct. 21:
- Midterm paper due.
- Nov. 18:
- Proposal for final term paper due.
- Dec. 5:
- First draft of final term paper due.
- Dec. 19:
- Final term paper due.